Spring Summer 25
During these months of study and research we have created new fabrics for clothing with looks, textures and finishing more and more in line with today’s needs: prolonged summer and nature in a precarious situation needing to be respected and protected.
Adapting to the climate change means to create super light and breathable materials that are resistant, protective and comfortable at the same: for this reason, we have decided to make weights lighter, to increase natural compositions to meet the need for sustainability and move towards nontoxic dyes and finishing, searching for a constant balance between innovation and respect for environment.
The main novelties of our Collection SS25 include:
- Natural and breathable yarns like linen, ramiè and cotton
- Feather-weight, light and imperceptible technical fabrics, with bicolour effects due to overdyeing (in case of garment overdyeing) and with coated and délavé effects
- New finishing with standard resins and natural bio resins
- Natural pigments for “faded” effects on fabrics that become lighter, with pale colours
- New microstructures and structured textures
Discovere our fabrics for clothing!